[AT] Allis WD serial #91559

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Mon Jan 30 06:51:19 PST 2006

Linda isn't happy about it but even though I was dressed up...as dressed up
as I get...clean overalls, I had to check out the great info.  Yep...there
it is...91559.  Now I can't imagine how I missed it.  That would make her a
1951 output.  Thanks to all of you.  What an incredible resource you are!

Ol' Rog