[AJD] electrolysis

TSmith1499 at aol.com TSmith1499 at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 19:48:33 PST 2006

Hi guys,
                 I got my info from a guy in Florida. He has a great
website._Welcome to Fboerger.com!_ (http://www.fboerger.com/)   I hope this  comes
through as a link that you can click on. Go to restoration tips. You can  daisy
chain as many items together as your battery charger amperage will  handle.
Also, if you add some Lye to it, it is a great paint and grease  remover.  Take
a look at the cast center he stripped the paint off of using  what he calls
his Lye Gravy mixture. Costs a heck of a lot less that paint  remover and you
don't have to worry about sand granules in anything. IF there is  one BIG upside
to this deal it is that. No worry of some grain of sand getting  somewhere it
shouldn't be.

Tom &  Beth Smith
Mount Airy, MD.
Tsmith1499 at aol.com