[AJD] electrolysis

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Jan 29 18:30:56 PST 2006

Mitch ..doesn't hurt a bit... But surrounding the wheel with sacrificial
iron (pos) will give you the best results tho.  Remember this is "line of
sight."

Have fun with it

RickinMt.

I had a first hand viewing of the electrolysis process yesterday while
visiting with Tom Smith in Mt. Airy, MD.  It brought to mind a question on
the process.  Does it cause a problem if you were to connect more than one
lead on the negative side to an item in the tank?  I'm thinking of setting
up a deep tank similar to Tom's and want to put some 16 inch rims in the
solution.  Just seems that more than one negative connection might help.

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com