[AT] OT:(now tv)

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jan 29 14:43:15 PST 2006

I'll look for the motor-generator the next time I visit the home place,
Ken, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer on the request.
Dad died in '87 and although my brother hasn't moved any thing any
farther than he absolutely must, I'm not sure that it's still there.
The last time I was in the shop I couldn't get close enough to the
workbench to actually use it because of all the engines that were
setting on the floor in front of it.  I remember that the M-G set was
under the bench.  I carry one of these new-fangled LED flashlights in my
pocket nowadays.  It's pretty good at lighting up dark greasy shapes so
you can identify what they are.

Larry