[AT] Was: JD 530 on E-bay, now auction results

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Jan 29 14:24:30 PST 2006

Dean,
	That thing sure must jiggle around on that 630 on steel and is kind of
a silly thing to have on that tractor.  Who would drive that thing down
the road to the elevator with a wagon behind it?  Pretty much a joke
anyway.  They flopped around enough on rubber tired tractors.  I don't
think it was a popular option and more than likely was just left hanging
on the back wall of the machine shed.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA