[AJD] Gathering of the Green 2006 ???

Terry & Carolyn Welshans welshans2 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 12:59:54 PST 2006

Charlie, sorry to hear about your surgery.  We hope all goes well.  Carolyn
was asking about Mary Lou, so I will let her know she won't be there.  We
will miss you both, and hope you can make the next one.

Bruce, I am looking forward to seeing you again, even if it is on and off.
We have a friend who will be displaying his 530 at the Gathering, and lives
close enough he could drive it there, if he wanted to.  Must be nice to live
that close.

I do know Duane Larson will be there, as he too has a workshop.

So that makes:

Dean VP
Duane Larson
Bruce Mahr
John Grant
Terry Welshans

I hope Greg Stephens is able to make it as he also has a workshop.

Who else from ATIS will be there?

Regards,

Terry & Carolyn Welshans
Homer Glen, Illinois

"Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest. "
Mark Twain (1835-1910)