[AT] DIY projects from the past

Bill Boyd billstractors at verizon.net
Sun Jan 29 12:32:22 PST 2006

Mike,
Thanks for posting this link. One of the articles on there is the one I
used as a teenager to build my first tractor.
It is the one called POW'R PUP. I think I still have the original magazine
but I have no idea where it is. Just this week the junk man was here and I
was debating with my self whether to let him haul it off or not. Although
it would take a lot to fix it up again I just couldn't let it go. Maybe
some day I will have some extra round tuits and work on it again.

Thanks,
Bill in N.E. TX