[AJD] Round hole pre-cleaner

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Jan 29 09:26:05 PST 2006

Chris:

Yep, went for $169 plus. Klazy man, Klazy!  This was the round hole version
which we concluded was for the late two cylinders. These have been selling
on eBay for huge prices. I'm not totally sure why. I purchased a few of
these at a salvage yard a few years ago, one NOS, for one heck of a lot less
than this recent eBay sale. Less than 1/4th this price. Maybe I got lucky or
they have just disappeared over the last couple of years. I'm tempted to
sell my extra one at these prices, but then as soon as I sold it I would
need it. :-)

The message delay on ATIS is really pronounced right now.  Looks like you
sent it a 5:19PM Saturday and my system shows it got to my ISP at 3:30 AM
Sunday.  The electrons are taking a long time to make the 6,000 mile round
trip.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!