[AT] DIY projects from the past

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 29 06:18:36 PST 2006

Reading about some of our old projects is fun, and here is a site with
lots of old magazine article projects:

<http://www.vintageprojects.com/>

"Our goal is to preserve the wonderful DIY spirit of the past. Our free
project reprints cover farm machines, the woodshop, machine shop, boats,
archery and more. These vintage plans come from a half-century ago when
do-it-yourself enthusiasts turned wood, metal and old motors into useful
workhorses, functional tools, and toys."

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I
learn." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790); US politician and scientist.