[AT] OT:(now tv)

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Jan 28 19:24:53 PST 2006

I'm not that old but remember the big three. We got NBC, CBS and PBS,
Not all without altering the antenna though. We had B&W right up till
about 75-76. My favorite thing was when we went shopping at Nichols and
I got to sit in front of the wall of TV's they had and watch the latest
Godzilla movies in color. I was one of the few who did get one of the
first video games on the market (Pong).

Got into Heathkit and other kits as well.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York