[AJD] OT - truck parts needed

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jan 28 19:45:07 PST 2006

Kreig:

Have you tried these people?

Fire Truck Restorations
Our business, Northeast Body and Equipment, is located in Hartford, NY,
close to the Vermont border.  We specialize in refurbishing fire trucks.  We
have several completed projects and are currently restoring a 1929 American
LaFrance for the Bolton Landing Fire Dept.  For more information contact us
by e-mail: northeastbande at gmail.com, by phone: (518)-632-5250, or visit our
website www.northeast bande.com.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290