[AJD] OT - truck parts needed

kreig astroguy at nas.com
Sat Jan 28 15:51:00 PST 2006

I am "restoring" a 1930 White fire engine of which about 80% is missing.
Trying to come close to what I see in original pics along with some artistic
license.

Needing a complete set of gauges for the instrument panel and looking for
some resources. I don't think anyone would ever have 1930 White gauges so we
would like to find vintage gauges (speedometer, volt meter, oil pressure and
temp.) that might be appropriate for this truck.  I am feeling Googled
lately, too much information but nothing worthwhile.

Anyone have any suggestions for where we might find a good selection?

Thanks again,  Kreig