[Farmall] Red Power Roundup

Jim Hurt K8MK at Verizon.net
Sat Jan 28 09:25:21 PST 2006

Going North, there is Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky,  about an
hour or so from Mansfield.
On the east side of Cleveland there is another similar large park, but
it is further than Cedar Point.
There are some so-so canoeing trips in the area (half day), and there is
Malabar Farms (state park, I think)
that is an old farm where they have demonstrations of what it was like
on an old farm before mechanization.

This is what comes to mind offhand, and there are probably other things
as well. I have never been to Malabar.

Jim Hurt
Delaware, OH