[AT] JD 530 on E-bay

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jan 28 09:45:33 PST 2006

Walt:

Just goes to show you that any JD even if it is covered with pigeon poop is
worth more than any other tractor! :-) Actually the buyer got a pretty good
deal at $4400 for a JD 530 if it had the full complement of options. The 530
is one of the more valued collectable JD two cylinder tractors and prices
usually show it.

So before you park your tractor out in the barn, paint it JD Green first.
:-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!