[AT] OT: Flashback - Early Farmers Building County Roads

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Jan 27 17:52:19 PST 2006

Check out this piece of equipment.  It's not the exact one I was looking for
but it's similar.  They are made without the roller and in a longer frame
with more drag angles but this one will give you an idea.

If you've never seen one work you'll be impressed.

http://www.roadrunnerblade.com/motorgraders.html

Charlie