[AJD] Gathering of the Green 2006 ???

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Jan 27 20:06:48 PST 2006

I'm curious about how many ATIS JD List members are going to attend the
Gathering of the Green 2006? And if we are going to try to get together at
all? Terrorize something?  Burn the place down? Have a Palace revolt? Bring
Farmall tractors? Or just break a few digital cameras? We could have a pool
tournament in the Holiday Inn bar or something!  I heard Ken was buying!
:-).  More Shim stock is always needed.

http://www.gatheringofthegreen.com/

FYI: I happened to run onto the web site of Saturday night's banquet speaker
recently:

http://www.worldsworstfarmer.com/

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290