[AT] OT: Flashback - Early Farmers Building County Roads

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Jan 27 17:52:15 PST 2006

I don't have much experience in working on the Onan's, Cecil.  I would
suspect that they are a purchased item from some other vendor, but I
don't know for sure.  Sometimes the only problem with a charging circuit
is a poor ground.  I think someone we all know keeps harping at us to
"Check the grounds!  That may help here also.  Sorry I can't be more
help.

Larry