[AT] OT: Flashback - Early Farmers Building County Roads

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Jan 27 03:08:24 PST 2006

Dean,
I have the scoop pan and the boom pole from Leinbach.  There sales location is
just on the other side from me to Spencer's place and their manufacturing
location is in the town of East Bend.  I also bought the scoop pan before I had
a loader tractor and even now I find I use the pan often.  Like you I've never
been very successful using the pan in the "forward" position.
I've been very happy with my Leinbach purchases (and they have a big yard at the
sales location with all sorts of goodies but new and used).  Makes for a good
place to spend a few hours just walking around and looking.
I also have a scrape blade that was originally for an Allis CA.  I never saw the
CA but I do have the D-14 that replaced it.  The scrape blade is a marvel of
engineering - much better than anything I've seen new.

David
NW NC