[AJD] Dad's last ride

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Thu Jan 26 18:43:30 PST 2006

Thanks all for the kind words,  I found that it was fitting somehow and was
proud to be able to help make it happen.. It was really a spur of the moment
thing that really fell together.. I only had 12 hours to make the wagon
ready during all the hectic time after he passed.. And that included paint,
wax, and touch up paint.. Even put the evener bar in with the pin to
complete the 800 hitch..

It actually looked so good I got word from the funeral director that a buyer
was offering 6000 for the rig...But no price would take it.

Dennis