[AT] OT: Flashback - Early Farmers Building County Roads

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 16:44:07 PST 2006

That's called Fresno where it invented. They used them to build the levees
on the Delta of the Sacramento river.  a story I read about them was  that they
were so big that it took 10 Chinamen to handle them and they were so  willing
to please the boss that when the blade hit a stump they hang on until  all of
them were thrown completely over there Fresno.
They built a lot of levees out there this way i know I have been all the
area on my boat and in my car.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361