[AJD] Dad's last ride

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Thu Jan 26 10:16:13 PST 2006

Dennis: I did something similar back in early April for my father's funeral.
I had the funeral procession lead from the church to the cemetery across the
rode with a 70 that my Father farmed with, that I grew up on, and I have in
my possession. It isn't restored yet, but it served the purpose, and most
understood the significance of its presence. I couldn't come up with
anything appropriate to haul the casket on, so the hearse followed with the
casket. I almost didn't do it, but having thought about wanting to, I know I
would have regretted it for the rest of my life.

Bruce Mahr