[AJD] "H" cultivator for sale on ebay?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Jan 24 20:51:49 PST 2006

Louis:

That looks fairly complete too.  Can't really tell how good a shape it is
in.  I'm kind of glad that is so far away or I might chase that sucker. Hand
lift. I've always thought it would be neat to own one of these especially if
it were hydraulic lift. I'd have to go look in the operator's manual to see
if this could be set up for dual lift with the switch over and two hydraulic
cylinders.

I had a chance to buy a fairly complete H 2 row cultivator but I thought it
was too high priced at the time.  Too many toys and too little time to
restore it all.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!