[AJD] Generator Tag Picture

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Jan 24 18:31:24 PST 2006

Dennis:

Here are some pictures that I have taken of a JD Delco Generator Tag. This
generator is Model # 1100955 Serial Number 3E13. I had a difficult time
taking pictures of this using a flash or external lighting or no flash at
all.  Couldn't quite get an angle where the reflection didn't overpower the
stamped or engraved numbers. But the pictures will show the design of the
overall label.

It is organized as follows on the label:

Anderson Ind.

Delco Remy

1100955       3E13

Model 12 Volts Serial

Made USA

Please note that this particular Model Delco Generator was used on the early
first numbered series tractors as well as other tractors:

A Tractor - All

AR, AO Tractors - 272000-

G Tractor - G26000-

50 Series Tractor - 5000001 - 5016057

60 Series Tractor - 6000001 - 6029999

70 Series Tractor - 7000001 - 7008099

For later serial numbers on the first numbered series tractors, Delco model
number 1100309 was used. And on the 70 Series Diesel Delco Model 1100027 was
used.

See pictures at:

http://public.fotki.com/deanvp/jd_delco_generator_tag/

Hope this helps