[AJD] Generator help

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Jan 24 13:45:27 PST 2006

Dennis, these folks have several Delco kits, you can probably visually
select the one that matches your generator.  Once you get down to Delco
there isn't a lot of choice.

stores.ebay.com/Triodiode-DC-Electric-And-Tractor_
Generators-And-Kits_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I'm sure there are others.  I just did a Google search and this is the first
good one I found.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.