[AT] Images added to my Cecil Monson album

Dean Vinson vinsond at voyager.net
Tue Jan 24 09:27:58 PST 2006

Thanks, Charlie and Mike.  Cecil was certainly a gentleman.

I'm home for good, or at least as "for good" as I can see at this point.  I'm glad to have had the chance to be part of the recovery in Iraq but I didn't leave anything over there that I need to go back and get.

Dean

Dean Vinson -- Dayton, Ohio
<http://my.voyager.net/~vinsond/>