[AT] Financing Farming Capital

ken knierim wild1 at cpe-66-1-196-61.az.sprintbbd.net
Tue Jan 24 07:43:45 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 08:03, Grant Brians wrote:
> A quick question for the list. Are there any suggestions as to how best to
> sell things to get farming capital? As an example, we have a VW bug in
> rustless condition that runs pretty well that I need to convert to cash to
> buy seed. There are also several packing line items I would like to sell for
> similar purposes. Thoughts?
>         Grant Brians
>         Hollister, California

Haven't used it myself but I hear decent things about Ebay. Beyond that
I'm looking at what I can do to sell off a Case DV so I can make room
for another project. Getting ready to put it in the classified ads and
such. Also, do you have an Auto Trader in your area? That seems to be
pretty good for selling vehicles around here.

Ken (who always tends to buy rather than sell equipment)