[Farmall] Solvents

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 23 18:22:07 PST 2006

We have sent a few tanks to the local radiator shop with good results. Had
one off a Cub Cadet that was so bad they had to clean it about 3 times!!
Might want to call and ask first if they can handle a large tank. We have
had tanks done around here abot the size of yours but I don't remember what
they cost.

John Hall