[AT] 3 phase problem,some wire tags removed.....

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Mon Jan 23 06:19:23 PST 2006

Thanks for the idea. I will check into it. Not sure that will help, there are 9 wires coming out as a bundle from the winding. If the wires were geographicly arranged, century probably could help. Only three marked. We may have to pull the wires from the winding to see.

We tried tests yesterday. Ran DC current through the different windings in an attempt to pinpoint the Y quadrants. We have some data, but it's not that accurate. Was using a digital meter that was not very accurate in measuring the spike induction.

Regards;

Will Powell