Farm Show Magazine was RE: [AT] What tractor for my snowblower?

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sun Jan 22 20:51:09 PST 2006

Gene,
 You've hit on my all time favorite magazine. I really enjoy reading Farm
Show cover to cover and seeing how resourceful the contributors are. It's
television cousin The Prairie Farm Report keeps me riveted for hours. I only
wish there were more episodes of the show as I think I've seen each one a
dozen times or so :)
Rob