[AT] Speaking of Snow - Way O.T.

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jan 22 15:51:00 PST 2006

Frobl,

This isn't a recommendation, but I punched your start and stop into my
nav/GPS program specifying the shortest route.  Interestingly it directed
you through 3 state capitols... Columbus, Harrisburg, and Hartford, with the
opportunity to stop by and take a gander at three mile island.

Unless things have changed greatly, I would avoid the southern tier
freeway... the old rt. 17 which is now an interstate suitable for the pony
express (bridges).  Rougher than a cob last time I crossed it.

George Willer