[AT] Speaking of Snow - Way O.T.

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Sun Jan 22 15:34:27 PST 2006

Just to backup what has been said about I90 and the NYS Thruway.  It is a
toll road and the section between Erie PA and Buffalo can be brutal if it
snows.  Just watch the weather and take the I80 route if any mention is made
of snow.  If you like a nice drive and the weather is clear, you can't beat
the view along I90 especially in the Mohawk valley area and the Berkshires.
If you take I90 and find yourselves near Syracuse, call or just show up in
the Oran Valley.
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
AD 170D