[AT] Speaking of Snow - Way O.T.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 22 13:34:50 PST 2006

If you want to avoid bad weather, stay away from Buffalo and the
Southern Tier - "lake effect" snow is no fun to drive in. My opinion of
Mapquest directions is not high - they have got me all turned around and
lost more than once. That's my opinion, of course, and you are welcome
to take any route you think is best, but over time I have discovered
that the "shortest" route isn't always the best or quickest route. Jim
Becker could probably tell you stories about the weather in western NY
state.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I
learn." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790); US politician and scientist.