[AJD] Generator rebuilder in Chehalis, Wa.

Robert E. Harris deere.robert at verizon.net
Sun Jan 22 12:16:42 PST 2006

Ok. That's the name I sent you on the first post.
Actually, I only know of Harvey but I sure liked his work.

Two-Cylinder Restoration
Owner: Harvey Hamilton
Mailing Address: 145 Howanut Rd. Oakville, WA 98568
Shop Address: 110 Elma Gate Rd. East Oakville, WA 98568
ph. 360-273-0447  shop 360-520-9829
harvey at two-cylinder-restoration.com

Bobby