[AT] Re: January?

TCHARPE at aol.com TCHARPE at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 08:16:14 PST 2006

          Mike,

              My old Monkey -Ward  unit was a 20" and it says Blower ( it's
probably
          20 - 25 yrs old) and is single stage.  (5 hp)

              The new unit is a Troy and two stage, 24".    Must be a new
brand of
          "Injuneers"  .   Maybe they used the wrong dictionary !!

              One of my buddies sent a pic of a homebuilt blower with a  300
HP Chev eng,
          stacks stuck way up in the air (double set) and hot water heated
handles !!!
          The builder still had to walk behind it.  Special differential cut
down for it.....
          they said what it weighed .... don't recall what,but it must be
around 600 to
          800 lbs !!  Still only cleared  30" .   Ha !