[AJD] GOG and 2 Cyl Mag swap meet

Michael Ostrander antiquejd at fwi.com
Sat Jan 21 20:45:00 PST 2006

Dean/Bruce-
When speaking with the organizers of the two-cylinder swap meet last year at
the end of the event, there was no decision/commitment about if or when
another was going to happen.  The two events are quite different in their
focus.  I doubt that GOG will suffer in the least by the nearness of the
dates.  We plan on attending both as a vendor.