[AJD] Generator rebuilder in Chehalis, Wa.

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 22:38:16 PST 2006

Dean,

     I know that the generator repair kits are rather
in-expensive, and simple to repair,  but I don't have
the time.  I spoke at length with him and he seemed
pretty reasonable and his restored generators looked
very nice.  I have been accumulating generators for
some time now and am ready to send him a couple to see
how them come out.  (one for the AR and one for the 48
A and one for the 45 A)  He and my dad also went to
school together in Oakville,  so I was planning on
driving down (to save freight haha)  and bring dad
along for the trip.

Robert,

     Thanks,  I appreciate the info.  My dad told me
the name tonight when I saw him,  but of course I did
not write it down and can't remember now.  I will get
it from him again and see if you know him.

                    Chris