[AJD] How can we help Greg Stephen?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jan 21 18:36:53 PST 2006

I have been staring at the wall trying to figure out if there is something
we as list members could do to help Greg at the moment. Obviously continue
with our thoughts and prayers for Dan's recovery. But there isn't much we
can do medically to help.

But a thought did cross my mind.  I suspect Greg is spending most of his
time at the hospital and not able to respond to business calls or even maybe
to get things shipped against orders. Don't know how much back-up he has. I
would suspect his brothers, etc are trying to help somehow.

However, we as JD List members are connected to other JD collectors, JD Two
Cylinder Clubs, etc. Would it be a good idea if we make an extra effort to
try to inform all of our JD contacts and JD clubs that Greg may be out of
pocket for a bit? At least this might lighten the burden in Franktown a bit
and keep customer frustrations at a lower level for those who haven't been
informed. What do you guys think?

Any other ideas would be appreciated as well.

I haven't seen anything on YTMag or Johnny Popper so I thought I might put a
note on those two boards to try to help.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com