[AT] What tractor for my snowblower?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Jan 21 13:39:56 PST 2006

Jerry,

You might even consider their back issues on CD.  When dealing with our old
"junk" the dates aren't very important, and the old issues are as
interesting as the current ones.  One can browse there forever!

Dig deep enough and you will even find Herb's mini G.  I think he, like most
of us, confused "need" with "want".  :-)

It's always fun to look at an individual's interesting projects...
especially when well done.

I don't know the cost of the CD... Santa brought mine.

Gene,

Do you remember the JD combine running gear with the Woods 306 finish mower
mounted on the front?  It was in the trading post at Portland.  Larry and I
looked it over pretty carefully.

George Willer