[AJD] Generator rebuilder in Chehalis, Wa.

Robert E. Harris deere.robert at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 14:38:18 PST 2006

Two-Cylinder Restoration
Owner: Harvey Hamilton
Mailing Address: 145 Howanut Rd. Oakville, WA 98568
Shop Address: 110 Elma Gate Rd. East Oakville, WA 98568
ph. 360-273-0447  shop 360-520-9829
harvey at two-cylinder-restoration.com

Chris,

Could this be the gentleman you spoke to?
I've met him and been to his shop. I was REALLY impressed by his work.

Bob

Robert E. Harris
Rose of Sharon farm
Chehalis, Wa