[AT] Images added to my Cecil Monson album

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Jan 21 10:19:54 PST 2006

Mike,

Cecil's picture with his first Cub is #48.  He had just unloaded it from the
homeward trip from Indiana.  The picture in my archives is dated early
March, 2003.  It was an eBay purchase in the condition shown.  I have the
eBay photos on file also that he used for bidding.

I do recall that he made a NC trip with someone else's Cub... just show what
kind of guy Cecil was.

He had caught the Cub bug and was looking for another for himself, but I'm
not sure if he was successful.  The trailer looks very familiar.  He visited
us at the Plain City, OH show (I think in 2003) and was hauling a Cub finish
mower on it.

George Willer