[AT] IHC Titan magneto?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 21 09:35:03 PST 2006

If its a 10-20 then it used a KW model T. They aren't too cheap. Marks
magneto works on and carries parts for them. I bought one rebuilt mag from a
guy--he may have another for sale, I'll check. They also show up frequently
on Ebay.

 Biewers salvage is the only place I have found for parts other than a
couple of individuals with leftovers form their own restorations.

John Hall