[AJD] battery posts

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 11:26:45 PST 2006

Kreig,

    Have you tried Interstate Batteries in Lynnwood
just west of I-5 if you take the 128th st exit.
Pretty sure they would have it if it is made.   Del
City Wire and Cable www.delcity.net/ has a ton of
stuff too if you want to order online.  Request their
free catalog,  the online catalog is quite limited
compared to the paper version.  We used to get all of
our conneectors,  wire and battery related stuff
there..

             Chris