[AT] FW: [Allis_Chalmers] Free 1942 model B

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 05:53:31 PST 2006

Someone might be interested in this?

Lew Best near Waco, TX
List owner of the following swap lists you might be interested in
beekeeping_exchange-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
homestead_small_farming_exchange-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
shop_tool_exchange-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Allis_Chalmers at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Allis_Chalmers at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Leach
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 2:36 PM
To: Allis_Chalmers at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Allis_Chalmers] Free 1942 model B

I've got a mostly complete 1942 model B sitting here that I need to
have hauled away.  It has the extended fenders and the spoke front
wheels.  It is missing one rear wheel and the other is rusted out.
Also missing air cleaner assembly.  This could be restored or used as a
parts tractor.  I'm located in Bend, Oregon if anyone is interested.
If you want it you'll have to come get it.