[AT] Old shop lathe motor-- motor questions for you "experts"

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Jan 20 22:23:23 PST 2006

Greg, I agree with all that you said I have run  into the same thing over the
years. As soon as they think they can get away with  it the manufactures will
over rate what they sell. As I said before I received  some nice sockets and
new paint gun because they rated the HP to high on my air  compressor over
what it would actually put out.
some day they may actually  define what HP is and make the manufacture put
real HP output on what they sell  but I'm not holding my breath.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460