[AT] What tractor for my snowblower?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri Jan 20 18:51:42 PST 2006

    Farm Show Magazine has shown some old self propelled
combines that were stripped down and converted for snow blowers.
Looks like they would be a handy machine with a cab and all
controls facing the right direction. They have shown them with 3
point hitches and also used for fork lifts and bale loaders.
Course you have to remove the header first.

                Gene