[AT] What tractor for my snowblower?

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri Jan 20 13:45:32 PST 2006

Richard,
	In my case, my tractor is a 4020 John Deere.  It does have hydraulic
steering, but I have never heard of anyone turning one of these around.
  I wouldn't do it to my tractor for a couple of reasons.  One, the
tractor is too valuable and two, as little as I use the blower,  the
three-point is very handy.  However, I can see the advantage of having
one that can be or is reversed.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA