[AT] Intersting Website for L&G equipment sources

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 15:24:59 PST 2006

This came to me from another list. I wish I had had this URL back when I
was in the equipment business, as I used to get requests for all kinds
of equipment and never knew where to find information.

<http://www.yetmans.mb.ca/>
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I
learn." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790); US politician and scientist.