[AT] What tractor for my snowblower?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 19 15:11:15 PST 2006

Ron, a friend of mine changed his 3 point snow blower over to front end
loader mount on his 3020 John Deere. It took a bit of engineering but did
work well. It was a seven foot John Deere (McKee). No more looking back. He
had to devise a method of rotating the chute electrically.
I find snow blowing is a job that you really need to pay attention to the
wind direction. Always work with it. The worst conditions I see is when
there is no wind at all and the fine snow dust from the blower spout  just
settles on the driver. A little side wind keeps it clear.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/