[AJD] Greg Stephens son's accident newspaper article

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Thu Jan 19 15:00:51 PST 2006

I just re thought your message Dee.......

I don't know anyplace in MY message that the Highway patrol was bashed!!
It was the press that  I was critical of!
I would rather doubt that ANY HP would make such statement! I have every
respect for most of them and the job they do and they are smarter than
that!\

I know how Greg feels and know also what he is going through and I have sent
him my sympathies and I can say Greg is a personal friend!

my prayers are still said at this time for him and his family!

Monday morning quarterbacking is one who knows nothing about being there
....I HAVE!!

still point taken

Frank
gremaux at tein.net