[AT] IH plow colors?

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Jan 19 09:14:07 PST 2006

Hi Dean..yes the WHS website is very interesting/educational to surf
through. The collection includes over twelve million pages or items dating
from 1753 to 1985.

   I believe it is one of the best historical references on old IHC iron
that we have available.

  Shame others can't follow suit!!!

"Still got yer cylinder/hoses"  <vbg>

RickinMt.